GDPR PART FOUR - COMPLIANCY
In Part 4 of the GDPR webinar series we focus on the important issues surrounding the subject of compliancy and the things you need to consider.
THE MAIN TOPICS DISCUSSED:
- With a ticking clock what needs to be done?
- Privacy and compliance frameworks.
- Adopting the GDPR means a culture shift.
- Unlawful data - how do you identify it and what can you do about it.
- The 'compliancy trap.'
- Updates on the various materials we have that can help you and how our products will be changing to better help you deal with the new regulation.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Paul is a registered GDPR Practitioner and a Director of Operations with Dillistone Group PLC, serving thousands of corporate and recruitment clients worldwide.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
'GDPR Part 4 - compliancy'