Recruitment International, in partnership with Voyager Software, is pleased to announce the return of the SME event ‘Grow your business’.
The Recruitment Industry SME Conference - How To Build An Exceptional Business
Tuesday 17th January 2012 - LloydsTSB - Old Broad Street - London
The recruitment industry remains one of the most entrepreneurial sectors in UK business – where can aspiring leaders and visionaries go to enhance their recruitment businesses? Recruitment International’s SME Conference is the place!The event will appeal to Recruitment Agency owners, directors and ‘Start-ups’. Indeed Voyager Software Ltd is announcing an exclusive deal for all those that sign on the day.
The Conference will feature inspiring and motivational recruitment leadrs, all geared towards making your recruitment business even more successful. The day will feature presentations, discussions and will feature suppliers who can demonstrate how to improve your business.
- Paul Jacobs - Loveworklife
- David Spencer Percival - Spencer Ogden
- Stuart Talbot - Lloyds TSB
- Mervyn Dinnen - Jobsite
Topics to include:
- When to Hit the Growth Button - Knowing when and how it is the right time to expand
- The Art of Negotiation – How to win and win some more
- Staff Retention – Don’t lose your company’s future overnight
- Building a Solid Financial Framework
- Case Study – How to achieve exceptional growth
- Technology to facilitate growth
- What does your brand say about you?
- The key to Social Media
- Motivation, Motivation, Motivation
- Each session will be delivered by a proven industry professional that has the experience and the knowledge to help you grow your business.