Voyager Software, together with www.recruitment-international.co.uk, is pleased to announce:
The RI Finance Directors' Conference
WHEN: THURSDAY 16th February 2012 @ The BDO Conference Centre, Baker Street, London.
The Conference will feature inspiring and motivational recruitment leaders alongside business enhancing service providers each offering their advice and opinions all geared towards making your recruitment business even more successful.
Read more about the event and how to register below and why not try your luck by spotting the difference in the Accounts Department below – you may just win an IPOD...
The day will feature presentations, discussions and will feature proven ways in which you can improve the profitability of your business so CEO's & MD's are also encouraged to attend!
Here's why you need to spend the morning at this FREE event
- Running a successful accounts department from a proven industry professional, motivating non fee earners - Keith Wilmott, CFO, Venn Group.
- The UK economy and international expansion, where are the growth opportunities? - David O'Brien, Director, Shore Capital.
- How to Safeguard your business and why its time to check travel expenses and update umbrella arrangements in light of the REED, HMRC announcement - Kevin Barrow, Director, Osborne Clarke.
- AWR - The latest developments and how to protect your agency and customers - Jim Allison, Director, Allison & Partners.
- Outsourcing - Better processes and local expertise equals more than just cost savings - Alistair Gorton, CEO, Acolyte Group.
- Operational Improvements, where you can streamline your operation - Steve Cooney, Director, BDO
- How to maximise commission & bonus payments to recruiters - Lee Glaser, Director, TMS Group
Each session will be delivered by a proven industry professional that has the experience and the knowledge to help you grow your business.
Voyager Directors Simon Warburton and Paul Thompson will also be on hand to discuss their Pay and Bill solution ‘Mid-Office’ over a coffee.
* RI events are free to recruiters only.