The Results for our Recruiter Poll on Winning New Business are in and one lucky person wins the iPad2
This month the annual Recruiter Poll came to a close. David Head, editor of Recruitment International magazine closed the poll and picked the winner at random.
See the Results and who the winner was.....
A snapshot of the results show;
- 4/10 expect to fill 60-90% of their vacancies – now there’s market confidence for you!
- The most popular way to expand a recruitment business was by simply employing more staff. Is it really that simple? Only 40% of you would Head-hunt using your own skills to find that person.
- 17% felt that a new website was key to expansion in 2011 – yet entrants said just 20% of new business comes from the web
- 60% of you are thinking about expanding overseas in some form in 2011
- Over half or Recruiters get the majority of business from referrals and recommendations and 40% do that from telesales
Download the full Results as a PowerPoint Slide Show
Our iPad2 Winner:
David Head picked the winner at randon from all the respondents and our congratulations go to Mr Uzair Bawany. Uzair was delighted with the prize adding “It’s the first time I’ve ever won anything!” and his brand new iPad2 is winging its way to him now..
Mr Uzair Buwany is currently in his second Vice-Chair and sits on the Executive Board of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo). He grew his business from a single London office to an International Group which currently employs over thirty staff globally, with additional offices in Singapore and India. Mr Uzair added “I’m not sure what surprised me more winning the iPad2, or the findings from the Poll!”.