Sep 2012 - Dillistone Group Plc - Interim Results Announced
Date: 26th September 2012
Voyager's group company, Dillistone Group Plc, today announced its unaudited interim results to 30 June 2012.
- Revenue up 58% to £3.6m
- Recurring revenues up 63% to £2.3m
- Non-recurring revenues (including third party sales) up 51% to £1.3m
- Operating profits before exceptional items up 51% to £0.8m and after exceptional items up 30% to £0.7m
- Basic EPS pre-exceptional items up 42% to 3.33p and after exceptional items up 24% to 2.91p
- Dillistone continues to be debt free; cash of £1.6m at 30 June 2012 (2011: £2.1m)
- Increase in subscription based sales - offering increased confidence and visibility of future
- Interim dividend increased by 2.9% to 1.2p per share (2011: 1.1667p) due in November
- Strong order book for Dillistone Systems, partly as a result of a series of larger than average contract wins
- Launch of new Voyager Software platform, Infinity, due tomorrow
See http://www.dillistonegroup.com/news.aspx for the full annoucement.