RI’s pioneering new Workforce Conference is an amalgamation of all of the best and most relevant content from their Compliance Conference, World Leaders in Recruitment and FD Forums.
FREE for Recruitment Agency Directors, Owners and Managers, this event is suitable for those working in Compliance, Operations and Finance.
If your diary is just too busy to attend why not get in touch for an informal chat with the Team at Voyager Software for a summary of the days findings?
Guess Speakers include:
1. Amanda Davies – Managing Director at ISV Skill Testing – ‘The might of skills testing and what you need to know about it”
2. Peter Cosgrove – Director at Cpl – Disruptive technology, employer branding and Artificial Intelligence
3. Jeremy Leslie-Smith – The Pensions Regulator – Automatic enrolment for employers: Managing your workforce
4. Sam Allen, Head of Employment and Regulatory at Adecco Group – IR35 and communication strategies
5. Nigel Keohane, Social Market Foundation – The most recent research into the jobs market
Breakout sessions are set to be popular with Amanda Davies from ISV, Louise Rayner CEO and Founder of Number Mill, Julia Kermode Chief Executive of the Freelancer & Contractor Services Association, Jonathan Clarke Compliance Director at 6CATS International, Roger Brown Head of Sales at Bibby Financial Services and John Deaville Director at Key Training.
Voyager Infinity and Voyager Mid-Office are software solutions that make Recruiters’ lives easier. Voyager Infinity is a CRM used by thousands of recruiters globally to source, nurture and maintain the relationships with their clients and candidates, and Mid-Office manages the entire Pay and Bill process (IR35 ready).