5 things your recruitment system should do
Chances are your budgets and headcount are pretty much frozen right now and if you’re like most recruiting firms, it’s probably time to take a deep breath, relax and plan for what’s ahead in 2015.
The inevitable end of year slowdown is also a great time to make sure that your professional recruiting skills can support your recruiting strategy in 2015 – and beyond. Instead of focusing on whatever topic happens to be trending, go back to basics and focus on your Database and how best to use it.
In my role at Voyager I meet hundreds of recruiter’s who are looking to move away from their current database because it doesn’t do what they need it to do. (Or so they think). Often a simple training session will highlight some nifty tools that have been overlooked and here is 5 things that your CRM should be able to do.
- Plan your yearly marketing – Create targeted lists and have the ability to personalize emails on mass. Send out newsletters and stay in touch with key contacts at a touch of a button.
- Cover Sickness/holidays/meetings by shared tasks – Ensuring that when colleagues are off the day to day tasks is in one centralized place where the key recruitment activities are located and shared.
- Conduct Database Housekeeping – We all know that a recruitment database is only as good as the data that is in it but is it easy to identify the bad data from the good.
- Manage Processes – Having full accountability is one of the biggest bug bears in recruitment and the key questions are how do you value your business? And knowing what your staff have been doing when not performing.
- Customize Business rules to suit you – Having the ability to customize the business rules of your database to ensure it matches your business!
Does this ring true in your organisation? Why not sit in on our free online webinar? REGISTER HERE