As a Recruiter can you afford to go on holiday?
‘LETTING GO’ IS NEVER EASY, EVEN IF WE ALL KNOW IT’S FOR THE BETTER, BUT A HEALTHY MIND LEADS TO A HEALTHY BUSINESS!
Top tips to a great recruiter holiday:
- Go for two weeks, not just one – anything less than 10 days isn't really a break.
- Change your Out-of-Office and voice-mail greeting and then turn your mobile phone off (but if you have to turn it on, do it just once a day).
- Make sure you have good recruitment software that’s embedded into the business and its processes. Your colleagues should be able pick up all client / candidate queries in your absence and even pro-actively check your tasks and review lists to make sure things keep moving whilst you’re working on your sun tan. This is the secret of integrated recruitment software where everyone only needs to check for information in one place.
- Schedule your reports to be in your inbox the morning you return so ‘getting your feet back under the desk’ doesn't take several days. You want to come back refreshed and avoid having to ask yourself if going away was actually worthwhile!
- Make sure your Recruitment CRM has a nifty mobile app that allows you to get contact details in an emergency.
Great recruitment technology is there to help everyone – including the friends and family you go away with.
Can you say the same for your current recruitment software solution?