In this eBook, we explore the 23 things recruiters must do in 2023 to navigate the ever-changing recruitment landscape.
The job market is evolving rapidly, and recruiters are facing new challenges and opportunities. With the rise of automation and artificial intelligence in the hiring process, the growing demand for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, and the shift toward remote work, recruiters must be adaptable and proactive to stay competitive.
Stay tuned as we delve deeper into what recruiters need to know to be successful in 2023.
23 Things Recruiters Must Do in 2023 – Download the eBook or read online:
- Efficiency vs Inefficiency: Streamline Your Recruitment Process
- Overcome the Challenge of Finding New Business Development Leads
- Efficiently Manage New Leads
- Maximise Project Success Through Targeted Outreach
- Master Email Communication
- Eliminate Time-Consuming Manual Processes
- Automate CV-Library’s Manual Work
- Streamline Sourcing Candidates from LinkedIn
- Monitor Performance
- Bridge the Gap Between Front Office and Back Office
- Ensure Candidate Compliance
- Automate Candidate Verification Process
- Communicate Faster with Candidates
- Streamline Contract and Document Signing for Clients and Candidates
- Contacting Candidates Via SMS
- Streamline Timesheet Submission Process for Temp Workers
- Managing Temp Staff Availability and Shift Planning Efficiency
- Effective Issue Tracking and Future Planning
- Improve Recruitment Rate
- Automate Candidate Confirmation
- Implement Email Marketing
- Forecast Market Trends
- Eliminate the Cost of Bad Hires
Voyager Infinity and Voyager Mid-Office are software solutions that make Recruiters’ lives easier. Voyager Infinity is a CRM used by thousands of recruiters globally to source, nurture and maintain the relationships with their clients and candidates, and Mid-Office manages the entire Pay and Bill process (IR35 ready).